As the world population grows people are becoming smarter and are switching to eco-friendly solutions wherever they can just like our car wash port in South Melbourne. Green and sustainable energy and resources are the talk of the town and people nowadays are taking the necessary steps to save the environment and contribute towards a cleaner and greener living.
Most of us have cars these days, which we use to commute from one place to another. Most of our cars run on fuels, which add to the pollution and harm the natural environment. People invest lots of money to purchase a car with low emissions as their duty of care towards the environment. While using cars with low fuel carbon emissions or switching to cars powered by solar or electricity is a great way to keep our surroundings healthy, it is also important to utilise eco-friendly options while washing your car and keeping it clean from the interiors.
Do you know what happens to the water which runs down the road while you are washing the car? Since you use conventional cleaning products, you’re wasting water and sending chemicals out into the environment.
So, experts of hand car wash in Melbourne share few tips that’ll save you time, money and effort, your car will look good without harming the environment-
Here are 5 Eco-friendly Car Washing and Detailing Tips :
- Using eco-friendly and biodegradable products: Hand car wash ports Melbourne are now providing eco-friendly alternatives to the usual cleaning products that are used in car washing. As a buyer it is important to consider the environmental friendliness of a product. You should choose eco-friendly options and encourage one and all to use biodegradable products and non-toxins.
- Recycle and reuse water: : Many of us are not aware that car wash businesses use recycled water to wash our cars and use much less water than we think. The international carwash association estimates a 45 gallons water use per car wash. This is far less than 80-100 gallons of water used to wash a car at home.
- Using high pressure water hoses and washing systems to wash cars can be a great idea as they consume less water and help clean the car quickly. High-pressure systems use less water and the nozzles se water only when needed.
- Car wash technologies can be completely transformed by using wind and solar energies to power the stations. Always opt for cleaner and greener technologies.
- Make more use of reusable cloths to wipe clean your cars rather than disposable products.
So, it’s time you stress the importance of how taking care of your car in an environmentally friendly way can be a unique experience and helpful for the car’s appearance. Stay updated with the best environmentally sustainable tips for car wash and car detailing in Melbourne by us. If you’re busy and need pro for the green wash, visit our nearest port of car wash in South Melbourne.